Here’s my calendar of upcoming events.
Check back often as I add new events regularly. Can’t get to a workshop? Try Sex/Life Coaching. Click here for more information or to make an appointment.
Even though you can’t see me in person this month, you can still take a workshop with me! My online course Orgasms With Spirit is available on demand! This downloadable series incorporates all the most popular segments of my internationally acclaimed in-person workshops.
In this 4-lesson course, you’ll find the connection between sexuality and spirituality by learning techniques that will add sensuality to your spirituality and sacredness to your sex life.
The cornerstone of this class is the connection between breath and erotic energy. Experience one of the most effective ways to connect spirit and sex—a breath an energy orgasm—literally, an orgasm with spirit.
URBAN TANTRA UPCOMING EVENTS
Healing Circle for Gay Men Living Through Their Second Plague
Online via Zoom and the Tantra 4 Gay Men App
12 noon LA / 3 pm NYC / 8 pm London
Are you a gay or bisexual man who is living through the second major pandemic of his lifetime?
Are you having flashbacks when you see healthcare workers in hazmat suits? Does your stomach churn when you see rolling obituary listings under a title like “Those We’ve Lost”? Are you afraid that your immune system isn’t strong enough to survive another epidemic? Is your survivor’s guilt through the roof?
It’s time for a healing circle. I facilitated hundreds of Healing Circles during the AIDS pandemic. It helped us all feel empowered, loved and connected. Healing circles got us through years of pure hell. It feels like time for a revival. So I’m facilitating a weekly healing circle for survivors of the AIDS pandemic. And it’s available through the Tantra4GayMen app. https://community.tantra4gaymen.com.
21 - 24 August 2021
It’s back! Only for a long weekend this year, but we’ll take it. Stay tuned for this year’s activities and festivities. Sign up for the mailing list and you’ll be the first to know when registration opens.
11 - 17 September 2021
The Urban Tantra Professional Training Program
Greenwich, NY, USA
Registration open now!
This is the signature Urban Tantra® intensive workshop. It is designed especially for—but is not limited to—people who work with sex and sexuality. The Urban Tantra® Professional Training Program will give you the skills to take your practice to the next level—both personally and professionally. Whether you are a tantrika, a pro domme, a daka/dakini, a sex therapist, a sex educator, a companion, or anyone else who uses or wants to use a more conscious approach to sexuality in your practice, this program is for you.
This intensive six-day immersion experience includes:
- How to create gender-neutral practices that will allow you to work with people of all genders and sexual preferences.
- Unique Urban Tantric breathing techniques and exercises to empower both you and your client.
- How to give your client/student what s/he wants and needs without compromising the integrity of your process.
- How the “dark arts” of BDSM (including fantasy, roleplay, conscious power exchange and intense sensation) can expand your Tantra practice into ecstatic new realms.
- How Tantra (including breath, ritual, movement, and conscious touch) can enrich your BDSM practice with deeper and darker meaning.
- How to adapt your language to attract and keep a more diverse client/student base.
- The most effective marketing techniques to connect you with new clients, plus effective screening protocols to ensure that only the perfect clients arrive on your doorstep.
- Plus a curriculum designed to accommodate participants’ individual interests.
Be the first to know about upcoming events in your area.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
There was an error submitting your subscription. Please try again.
I’m interested in:
Get in Touch!
Urban Tantra® Professional Training Program
The Urban Tantra® Professional Training Program is much more than a training program. It is a Urban-Tantra community, a philosophy, and an inclusive sacred sexuality practice that supports both personal and professional goals