The Urban Tantra Post-Pandemic Process—Step 2
I am forgiving myself for everything I did not accomplish last year while everyone else (I imagine) was baking sourdough, remodeling their house, writing a book and learning to speak Italian.
Whatever you and I did or did not do was perfect because we stayed alive. That was our only job. We don’t have to make amends to ourselves or work harder now to make up for all the things we imagine we should have done.
- not having read all the books
- not having cleaned out the basement, the drawers and the garage
- not having prepared a complete archive of my work
- not having written an updated version of a previous book
- not having driven more rescue dog transports
- not having stayed in touch (or even gotten back to) all the people who reached out to me during the pandemic
- not having lost weight
- not having worked harder, longer or faster
- [This list is still in progress…]