The Post-Pandemic Summer of Love
This is the first in a series of posts that I call the Urban Tantra Post-Pandemic-Process. Basically, it’s my process as I find my way out of the pandemic and into this new chapter of life. I’m sharing it to start a conversation with like-minded folks about how we re-enter the transformed world with love, kindness, sensuality and purpose.
- I loved how as the world got slower nature seemed to move faster. I loved being in one place for an entire year and observing the minute details of how the seasons changed.
- I loved that theatres around the world opened their archives and put them online. I saw brilliant pieces of theater that I never would have been able to see in person.
- I loved the creative challenge of teaching embodied practices online. I loved teaching for audiences from all over the world at the same time.
- I loved not being in airports.
- I loved the freedom of not having to dash all over the city. I realized how much time I spent just getting from place to place.
- I loathed not being able to share smiles with random people on the street.
- I loathed not being able to go to Camp Crucible and other large erotic events.I loathed masks. They made my nose run and then I would sneeze a lot and that made people really nervous.