Urban Tantra: The Professional's Hour
An informal Question & Answer Webinar with Barbara Carrellas
Saturday 3 December 2016
10 am Australian Eastern Time
- Sexuality professionals of all descriptions AND those who think they might like to become one
- Healing professionals, artists, social activists and anyone with a passion for social and sexual health and justice
- Anyone who approaches sexuality with the dedication, curiosity and passion of a professional
This is first and foremost a support call. Too often we find ourselves working alone and without a reliable support network. We will gather in a virtual “room” and share our questions and concerns.
We will talk about whatever is most pressing in your lives and careers. You’ll have a chance to ask me how Urban Tantra principles and practices can help you on a variety of personal and professional levels, including but certainly not limited to:
- How to attract the clients and students and partners you really want to work with;
- How to create gender-neutral practices that will allow you to work and play with people of all genders and sexual preferences.
- How unique Urban Tantric breathing techniques and exercises can empower both you and your client.
- How to give your client/student/partner what they want and need without compromising the integrity of your process.
- How the “dark arts” of BDSM (including fantasy, roleplay, conscious power exchange and intense sensation) can expand your practice into ecstatic new realms.
- How Tantric techniques (including breath, ritual, movement, and conscious touch) can enrich your BDSM practice with deeper and darker meaning.
- The most effective marketing techniques and business tools to connect you with new clients, plus effective screening protocols to ensure that only the perfect clients arrive on your doorstep.
and, whatever you would like some friendly, honest support with!
Join me for this FREE webinar on Saturday 3 December at 10 am AEDT. (Check your time zone here: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/)